Delray Beach Freak Accident Lawyers
Freak accidents not only come as a surprise to victims, but almost always cause very severe, permanent and even fatal injuries as well. At Zappitell Law Firm, our team has more than two decades of extensive experience handling one-of-a-kind accidents throughout Florida. We are prepared to offer you the legal help and representation you need to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Understanding The Unique Circumstances Surrounding Freak Accidents
You may be wondering, what is a freak accident? Simply put, it is any type of accident that is out of the ordinary, or unexpected considering the circumstances. Over the years, our founder, David J. Zappitell, has represented clients involved in all types of accidents occurring in stores, malls, cruise ships and other recreational facilities.
While not inclusive, this list is a sample of the types of causes for our clients’ injuries:
- Slips and falls from high elevations, into machinery, off of boats or ships
- Falling objects from high shelving, rooftops, aircraft
- Faulty equipment, such as tools, car parts, restaurant or factory machinery
- Trampling from crowd of people or animals
- Animal attacks at parks, animal shelters or zoos
- Watercraft malfunction resulting in sinking, explosions, electric shock
- Elevator or escalator malfunction
- Unsafe building structures, building collapse
- Improper maintenance or operation of amusement park rides
At Zappitell Law Firm, we are very aware of the legal, financial and physical challenges you face. Freak accidents typically create very unique circumstances when it comes to liability matters. Our Delray Beach freak accident attorneys are highly skilled at identifying responsible parties in accident cases and handling third-party liability claims.
We will work closely with you to learn about your situation and identify all parties responsible for your injuries. Our main priority is to ensure that you are receiving the medical treatment you need and the proper financial support to pay for your damages.
Contact Our Boca Raton Store Liability Lawyers Today
We invite you to contact Zappitell Law Firm toll free at (561) 330-6330 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your catastrophic injuries. We are available to help you 24/7. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. Spanish language services are available. Our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis: There is no fee unless we recover damages for you.